Shear/Press Brake/ Roll Operator
Accomplishes company objectives by shearing, bending and/or rolling steel plate material per shop drawings.
1. Ensure all operations set industry standards for safety (by OSHA & EPA standards)
2. Working knowledge of the operation of a press brake, shear and rolling machine.
3. Working knowledge of shop drawings and terminology.
4. Working knowledge of material types and thicknesses for bending specifications.
5. Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions.
6. Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
7. Ability to stand/walk on concrete surface 90% + of work shift in shop conditions.
8. Ability to read, write and understand English language.
Salary Range, Required Knowledge & Skill, and Required Tools and Gear:
Depending on experience
Will Discuss Requited Tools at Interview
Required Training and Certifications:
Minimum of one-year experience
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
Your application was submitted successfully.